Old Balls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Choco

3 posters

Go down

Choco Empty Choco

Post  Choco Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:59 pm

Hello everybody!

Weapon i prefer to play is smg
I've always been defender, but if it is needed i can even attack
I decided to put my application here cause i think you are and you will be most stable clan (without drama).
I'm pretty old player and i think you guys should know me. You can contact me on msn.
I'm pretty active player and thats all for now, if you need any other information just ask!
Cheers! cheers

Choco
Choco

Antal indlæg : 1

Back to top Go down

Choco Empty Re: Choco

Post  Anette Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:00 am

Hello!

We will discuss your application and let you know. Please be patient, most of our members are really old and slow Wink

Anette

Antal indlæg : 143

Back to top Go down

Post  Fireball Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:20 am

Hey Cho, we know each other well enough as you have been on wS tryout when I was still part of it. As far as I know you are a fairly competent player in defense or offense. What I know for sure is that you have true potential to be a reliable player. As emphasized, this doesn't necessarily mean that you are such a player, currently speaking, but I personally would like to have the chance to play and progress with you. Of course this perspective comes from a mere tryouter and thus does not weigh much in the overall balance of oo's decision making procedures. Regardless, I wish you the best of luck!
Fireball
Fireball

Antal indlæg : 21
Geografisk sted : Brasov, Romania

Back to top Go down

Post  Anette Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:46 am

Hey again!

So we have discussed it and decided you aren't what we are looking for right now.

All the best and cya on the field Wink

Anette

Antal indlæg : 143

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum