Old Balls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ifka

+2
Grendel
ifka
6 posters

Go down

Ifka Empty Ifka

Post  ifka Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:40 am

Hellou guyz Razz

Emf, what can i say here.. we play together for years (with some of you) and i believe, you know me well enough :]
Anyway, though i can stay clanless forever, but pubs are just.. pff how to say, unplayable most of the time and schoolys are almost chance in a thousand (u have to beg ppl for one schooly!!!) :/
However, i tried to join several clans, but all my attempts ended with a big failure... So, hope this will be the end of that big mine fail! Arrow Little for my play, pf.. I play mostely with smg and knives, but love snipe too, with knives again, they are mandatory for my play :] Almost always prefer defending, (cniko, duno what we'll doing with that bounce) but of course i can attack too :]] Love good strategies and their good performance! Sometimes im acting little crazy, but hope that wouldn't bother you :]
I think u should know, i dOn't use msn and rly hate it, hope that wouldn't bother you too:] Well that's for me, now little for you. I will not brag you guyz, you know well enough how good you are and what are you looking for :p I can only say, that you have gathered pretty good team out there and I will be pleased to join! :]

Yours If!
ifka
ifka

Antal indlæg : 3

Back to top Go down

Ifka Empty Re: Ifka

Post  Grendel Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:10 am

Good luck, we will talk over taking you on tryout or not and get back to you soon Smile

Grendel

Antal indlæg : 107

Back to top Go down

Post  cnik Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:07 pm

Hello Ifka Smile Nice to see you here, good luck Smile

cnik

Antal indlæg : 112

Back to top Go down

Post  Nath Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:21 pm

Good luck Smile

Nath

Antal indlæg : 167

Back to top Go down

Post  Neo Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:12 pm

Good luck girl!

Neo
Admin
Admin

Antal indlæg : 184
Geografisk sted : Odense

https://oldballs.danskforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Grendel Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:57 pm

Hey! We've been discussing your application for a while, and the general consensus is that we're willing to give you a try (just a few games), but there are some things that actually have to change.

For one, communication. We use msn everytime we're going to play. We even get our cms through msn in contact with other teams sometimes. It's not going to work to only be able to communicate in game. If it happens to be that you don't use msn because you have a lot of retards as contacts, just make a new hotmail account and only accept the old balls - surely that can't be so bad.
Also, you will have to be willing to use voice communication while playing - and actually talk, so you need a headset

Then, there's knives. We cannot play with a defender who uses knives, you must play with shield. This would have to be the biggest change for you obviously, but it is a change you will have to be willing to make if you were to continue playing with us. It won't be easy at first, but we will help you learn if you are willing to learn. I made that change a long time ago to improve and get into ins, we made anette do it, and shield is simply a lot more useful in cms - it's not impossible

If you're willing to try these new things, we will play a few games with you and see how far you can go =)

Grendel

Back to top Go down

Post  ifka Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:22 pm

Weeeh, heya.

Well, i'm ok with almost everything that is writen above. I always believed, that communicating during game is very usefull, but i'v never actualy done that. Of coure i can try :] Hmm shield, pf i'v tryed playing with it and i'm total wreck, would try it one more time and you will see Embarassed.
And now msn... this one scares me the most affraid. It is one very shitty windows program and honestly, i cant understand why all of you Babos are usein it, when there are so many better messengers! And Grend, i once install it i even had no friends, took a look around it, then uninstall and never got back to MSN ever affraid!
Guess i have to sacrifice myself and contaminate my PC again xD. Enough with my whining and i will give it a try with your rules. ;]

My msn: probablyyourmother@hotmail.com What a Face

Yours If!
ifka
ifka

Back to top Go down

Post  Grendel Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:34 am

Great!

Grendel

Back to top Go down

Post  Geronimo Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:40 pm

first, good job on your side about playing with shield and trying to work things out. shows you had the right intentions and will to make it work. we appreciate that.

tho, unfortunately answer is no. by not playing in clans you missed on a lot of good things in babo so our suggestion is to try it in some other clan and make babo experience even richer. gl with that, cu in game.

Geronimo

Antal indlæg : 130

Back to top Go down

Post  ifka Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:20 pm

Ok guyz ty but you knew from the beginning that i didn't have much exp in clans, so all these stuff with msn and everything were unnecessary.. anyway, thanks for your time.
ifka
ifka

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum