Old Balls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joker

3 posters

Go down

Joker Empty Joker

Post  Joker Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:33 pm

Hello!

I'm rusty as hell atm.. And playing on an other computer then before, but I hope it's just my skills that are lacking..

My most favorable position is attack. And I am(was) good at taking the flag, taking it to a safe position, surviving with the flag and so on.

Talk to me

bounce
Joker
Joker

Antal indlæg : 1

Back to top Go down

Joker Empty Re: Joker

Post  Geronimo Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:27 am

hey man!

well, the conclusion is pretty much this: we all would really like you to join Old Balls but... :-) you are far from your old shape. tho, all of us are willing to help you start pwning again. i already told you about playing every weekend 1on1s, and i am sure if you ask anybody else from oo they will gladly play with you. so lets pump up your smg skills a bit before we start playing clan matches.

remember, forget that you were good before. start over with all the humility you had when you first started to play this game. also, players today play a lot differently than before, this is also something you will have to learn again. they move differently, aim differently, have different approach to cms, etc. but you will find our that for your self. ;-) all in all, great challenge imo. ;-)

gl

Geronimo

Antal indlæg : 130

Back to top Go down

Post  cnik Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:02 pm

Hello Joker, gud lak Smile

cnik

Antal indlæg : 112

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content