Old Balls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unreal

2 posters

Go down

Unreal Empty Unreal

Post  Unreal Mon May 16, 2011 3:19 pm

Arrow Hello! my in-game nick is UnreaL, real name Steven and im 22 years old, gettin old but gettin wiser Twisted Evil

Primary weapon is smg ofc, with either shield or knives 90 percent of the time shield but sometimes in a cm knives can be useful when attacking.

I prefer to attack simply because it's more of a challenge imo trying to break enemys defence and i love capping Smile, dont get me wrong but i can and have defended when needed and personally i think it's easier to defend as enemys come to you and ofc you can call for help if needed.

My strenghs are; im active woo!, always willing to improve (trying to get my smg better continously) and ofc learn more tactics, spawn control ofc is a huge part in babo a team can have negative scores but still win the cm so team work is huge factor and personally i think im a good team player as im aware of whats happening on the field eg if my team needs help!

old clans are many but 2 clans in which i played to win were Uc and on tryout for :0: which i left because i didnt have enough time as wished to dedicate to the clan. nowadays i only play to win there's no point wasting time doing something if you don't intend to be the best. Twisted Evil

i've probably missed alot of things out which ill look back at on this app and go ah wish i said that Razz.

I hope to pherhaps test for you guys and lady Razz What a Face and i'll be able to show you i can be just as godo as you's if not better Very Happy

see you on the field!

Unreal

Antal indlæg : 2

Back to top Go down

Unreal Empty Re: Unreal

Post  Grendel Mon May 16, 2011 8:12 pm

Hey Unreal!

Sorry if it's disappointing to get such a quick reply, but we already discussed an application from you because Anette asked about it. We're not interested at this time, but thanks for applying!

Grendel

Antal indlæg : 107

Back to top Go down

Post  Unreal Mon May 16, 2011 8:35 pm

dissapointing i didnt get chance to prove anything but thanks for reply see ya on field bounce

Unreal

Antal indlæg : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum