Old Balls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fireball

+4
cnik
cYb
Nath
Fireball
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Fireball Empty Fireball

Post  Fireball Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:43 pm

Hi, my name is Alexandru Ioan Madussi, I'm 22 and I'm from ROMANIA hell yea! Most of my babo career I played for 1 clan, this is the 2nd time I apply to a clan. I've thought about it and there is no other clan I would like to apply to. You have a very diverse team of cool people (players from ins-nbz-fx-wS) and I think it would be an interesting experience!

Preferred weapon is SMG with knives or shield (depends on the situation)

Position: Attack - I can be pretty stealthy with the flag and can carry my own weight in 1on1 (although I prefer co-op tactics)
Middle - I'm also pretty good at blocking incoming opponents and offering safe passage to the flagger.

What I can bring to the clan? I am online almost every day in this period, I think I'm a pretty reliable player most of the time and I have a competitive spirit. That and you get +4 dmg modifier when fighting against Vendetta geek
Fireball
Fireball

Antal indlæg : 21
Geografisk sted : Brasov, Romania

Back to top Go down

Fireball Empty Re: Fireball

Post  Nath Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:55 pm

GL Romanian!!! Smile

Nath

Antal indlæg : 167

Back to top Go down

Post  cYb Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:56 pm

Good Luck, wish to play more matches with you soon cheers

my msn: babesgonewild@hotmail.it

cYb

Antal indlæg : 30
Geografisk sted : Italy

Back to top Go down

Post  Fireball Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:54 pm

Thanks guys, I'm eager to play many matches and regain the skill I've lost in these passed years of college and lack of computer Twisted Evil
Fireball
Fireball

Back to top Go down

Post  cnik Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:14 pm

Hello Fire, good luck with apply.
I remember from old times when we had few games in fx that it was good experience, I'm pretty sure it will be the same again Wink

cnik

Antal indlæg : 112

Back to top Go down

Post  Iron Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:01 am

Haha! I love you
Iron
Iron

Antal indlæg : 12

Back to top Go down

Post  Fireball Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:17 pm

Cyb I've added you twice in these passed 2 days.. But then again MSN is pretty bugged.

cnik yea I played for fx for about a week or so and then decided to create wS Razz. But 1 clan is enough for me so don't worry, I ain't gonna bail again if you gimme tryout xD

Iron culo I love you
Fireball
Fireball

Back to top Go down

Post  cYb Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:50 pm

Hah :-) okai then pm me with your msn or just post it in this thread so i can try to add you myself.

cYb

Back to top Go down

Post  Fireball Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:33 pm

Fireball
Fireball

Back to top Go down

Post  Anette Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:13 am

Argh.. good luck firenab

Anette

Antal indlæg : 143

Back to top Go down

Post  Fireball Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:54 pm

ty nabette Very Happy
Fireball
Fireball

Back to top Go down

Post  Geronimo Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:58 pm

gl ^^

Geronimo

Antal indlæg : 130

Back to top Go down

Post  Fireball Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:11 am

Gero when will we play together? Don't let me wait too much pirat
Fireball
Fireball

Back to top Go down

Post  Geronimo Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:09 pm

all good is worth waiting for. ^^

on a more serious note, i have no idea, vacations are now and when i get back a lot of things will be waiting for me so dunno when babo will be next on the list. i hope soon but i promise nothing. ^^

Geronimo

Back to top Go down

Post  Anette Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:05 pm

Fireball wrote:Gero when will we play together? Don't let me wait too much pirat
Geronimo wrote:all good is worth waiting for. ^^
xD

Don't hold your breath fire Razz

Anette

Back to top Go down

Post  Fireball Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:10 am

They don't call you old farts for nothing jocolor
Fireball
Fireball

Back to top Go down

Post  Fireball Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:46 pm

When I applied to oo you guys were active mostly and I didn't mind being the only one asking for cm Razz. But now... Nath is always on msn but never wants to play, cyb and iron are on vacation maybe or smth. It's just that I wanna play more babo while I still got the time because I'm trying to find a job right now. I'm not quitting tryout yet but my morale is suffering pale
Fireball
Fireball

Back to top Go down

Post  Nath Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:27 pm

Fireball wrote:Nath is always on msn but never wants to play
Naa im just doing something else, Grend is always on msn but hes doing other things, priorities. Not like i dont want to play.

Nath

Antal indlæg : 167

Back to top Go down

Post  cYb Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:59 pm

I'm back from vacation and i'm just playing as much as possible, but also the whole babo gets quite 'lazy', inactive during summer and mostly August. It's vacation period so a lot of players are probably away from home or doing something else.
I'm sorry if your morale is suffering but leaving the tryout, in my opinion, wouldn't change anything since babo stands still at the moment.

cYb

Back to top Go down

Post  Iron Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:54 pm

It's summer.
Iron
Iron

Antal indlæg : 12

Back to top Go down

Post  Fireball Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:12 pm

Summer cannot escape the internet!
Fireball
Fireball

Back to top Go down

Post  Neo Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:17 pm

Fireball wrote:Summer cannot escape the internet!

Comeon this aint summer!!!!!!!

We are having god damn rainy/could weather here in Denmark confused

Neo
Admin
Admin

Antal indlæg : 184
Geografisk sted : Odense

https://oldballs.danskforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Geronimo Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:04 pm

Neo wrote:Comeon this aint summer!!!!!!!

ask an to tell you what she learned from croatian language. thats my message to you regarding rainy/cloud weather in Denmark ^^ :-P

Geronimo

Back to top Go down

Post  Anette Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:46 pm

Neo wrote:
Fireball wrote:Summer cannot escape the internet!

Comeon this aint summer!!!!!!!

ye.. global warming rly screwed us, first snow for 5 months and then summer lasts 2 weeks Sad

@ gero ;p

Anette

Back to top Go down

Post  Fireball Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:08 pm

Hello. I want to share some thoughts so please bare with me and my long ass post xD.

In over 3 months of tryout some of you have struck me as less than interested in playing clan matches or even socializing (purpose of a clan). In my opinion when you get fresh blood in the clan one should make them feel comfortable and get to know them, ask stuff and get a sense of what that person is about, doesn't take a great effort, and in return the new guy should contribute with something to revitalize the clan or w/e. CM-wise you all know I did my job well as most of the cms I played in the last 3 months were fixed by me (except maybe the last period when I kinda lost heart Razz).

On the other hand, most of the time when I tried to start/join a conversation some of you guys ignored me completely whether it was small talk, politics or w/e. I tried to talk to Anette/Neo/cnik/Grend about this, the general reply was "yea I know sometimes it's like that but I dunno why" (more or less). Although it didn't seem like it only happened "sometimes", I told myself that if you guys didn't like me you would have taken me on tryout.

I will enumerate some more things that helped me form an opinion: All the bitter quarrels between Nath/Neo and V, NbZ, *, Oxy's cg etc didn't make it any easier for me to get cms considering that Nath and Neo are pretty much the most active players in oo. Don't get me wrong, most of the guys you don't wanna play against are lame in my opinion too but I've always considered that the best way to get back at someone you dislike in babo is to beat him/her in competition (we all know how some rage after losing xD). One time, when I was trying to get 2 of you to play a cm, cyb criticized me for asking for cm on a group made specifically for that, he was serving dinner and I disturbed him Very Happy (rude and funny at the same time so I thought I'd mention it). Then of course there's Nath calling me stupid/dumb or "intelligent" every time we didn't see eye to eye on certain matters, because of course, anyone who doesn't see eye to eye with Nath is stupid by default Evil or Very Mad. That happened exactly 3 times. These last 2 points weren't really decisive, rather the fact that nobody even tried to bring x or y down a notch when they crossed the line. I've noticed that whenever one of you rages or bashes on someone, none of you guys react, which should not be so Razz.

I know that you guys have already started the poll for over a week (as far as I know) but let me stop you for making a probable mistake. I would have stayed on tryout regardless of the period as long as I considered it to be of worth, hence the reason why some people asked "why are you still on try?" before I wondered myself Razz. Nath also said at some point that he will become inactive once more, that's when I realized that if oo would gradually become inactive again I would be unhappy and I expect this to happen sooner or later. There were good times as well, we played and won lots of cms together, managed to beat every clan out there (except for *, Nath I blame u xD). All in all it was a good experience but now, after 3 months I draw the line realizing that the cons outweigh the pros. I hope you won't hold this against me. Taking the time to write all this should make it easy to see that I have given it a lot of thought. Please don't say stuf like "you are not loyal enough" or w/e, the way I see it I gave it a really good try, made some compromises but it just wasn't meant to be ^^.

Finally, I want to write some words to each of you guys. Don't be mad if some of my words strike you as harsh, I leave here with a clear conscience and I hold no grudge Razz.

Anette: You were right about what you said about me. It's not easy for one to swallow his own pride but eh it's always a good start xD. Thanks for the advice you gave me.

Geronimo: I'm really sorry we only got to play 1-2 cms together, I would have really enjoyed MOAR Razz. Keep it real! <3

Nath: You are one of the cockiest, most self-absorbed people I've ever met Very Happy. Don't get me wrong, I know I can be a cocky bastard too but the difference, the way I see it, is that I reflect on what I do and say, I apologize when I cross the line and I try to better myself. You seem to be content with it Razz. It's too bad, we kicked some serious ass together!

Grendel: You are a very experienced and, well, a proper kickass player IMO, but if you're gonna go to all that trouble and show people all their mistakes, you could do with a little more tact, no offense!Razz It's easier to get your message across when dealing with more cocky players such as myself, if you care about all that ofc Razz.

cyb: Sometimes you gave me the impression that you were schizophrenic xD since you were cool one moment and the next, well, not so cool Razz. You should have a little bit more consideration regarding other people's opinions despite what they say about them (opinions are like assholes, everyone's got one, everyone thinks everyone else's stinks or smth like that haha). Also you are the best 99 pinger I've had the privilege of playing with Razz.

Neo: You were really funny at times, yet somewhat annoying when you rq-ed or refused to play against x/y. Truth is that the babo community is like a jungle and it's becoming increasingly easier to lose your cool but rather than let things escalate, maybe you should just take some time of to recharge your "patience for spawn nading morons" supply haha.

cnik: The man who listened to my ramble haha! It's appreciated and never forgotten Razz. I've always considered you a cool dude and nothing has changed. I respect your composure despite all the madness in this game. My only regret is that you weren't around to cover my ass more often Razz.

So consider this my formal resignation from tryout status, I am sorry things didn't work out and I wish you all the best!

Fireball
Fireball

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next