Old Balls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fireball

+4
cnik
cYb
Nath
Fireball
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Fireball - Page 2 Empty Re: Fireball

Post  Geronimo Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:24 pm

sorry i didnt play more with you but know that i didnt play with anybody...

about your post, this clan is as it is. it is for sure different then other clans and there are good and bad things about it and i think we all are some how aware of all of it. the tryout period is not just about us knowing better you but also tryout-er knowing us better. what i advise to you for future life situations is to take things as they are and not have expectations. this however doesnt mean you need to play along just feeling bad because others are not like you expected is waste of energy.

thats all from me, looks like...

Fireball wrote:...it just wasn't meant to be ^^

have fun

Geronimo

Antal indlæg : 130

Back to top Go down

Post  Neo Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:05 pm

Well looks like we where right about you not being fully committed too our clan, good luck in future.

Neo
Admin
Admin

Antal indlæg : 184
Geografisk sted : Odense

https://oldballs.danskforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Fireball Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:57 pm

Neo wrote:Well looks like we where right...
Way to slap me with a cliche! Razz
Over 3 months of asking for cm on a daily basis! You're damn right I wasn't committed What a Face! Neo why are you playing the hardass card? Very Happy Come on gimme some sugar!
Fireball
Fireball

Antal indlæg : 21
Geografisk sted : Brasov, Romania

Back to top Go down

Post  Nath Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:05 am

Fireball wrote:Nath: You are one of the cockiest, most self-absorbed people I've ever met Very Happy. Don't get me wrong, I know I can be a cocky bastard too but the difference, the way I see it, is that I reflect on what I do and say, I apologize when I cross the line and I try to better myself. You seem to be content with it Razz. It's too bad, we kicked some serious ass together!
I could write so much here about you but I prefer not write a public spectical. tongue All ill say is you cant take scepticism from anyone and believe that we (especially me) has a Vendetta©️ against you. But nevermind, have fun with your babo future. What a Face

Nath

Antal indlæg : 167

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2